#SabakSalaiMission

Sunday, October 15, 2017

It was a quiet Sunday morning when suddenly Weatherman popped up a question "jom?" and since Weatherman and I are pretty fond with Sabak Salai's food, so we went for a surprise road trip in Nismilan.

Sabak Salai is a shop located in Kundur which sells authentic Negeri Sembilan's food like masak lemak cili api and salai. I must say the keli salai and the tempe is the bomb.

So Weatherman reached my home around 12pm and since my parents are not at home, I managed to sneak out of the house and leaving Fatty who's still sleeping at home kekeke

Luckily at Sabak Salai's shop, we managed to find a place to sit and yes, without disappointing we managed to get our keli, puyuh and tempe and it was so so good

Upon finishing our lunch, we've decided to go to the next destination which is DQnut located at Kuala Sungai Baru, Melaka.

Yes, it was near to my previous workplace.
Despite the fact that I hated the place and the area, DQnut is an exception.
The beach and the swings are among my favs.




Queer looking woods




Next destination was Rumah Api Tanjung Tuan. The hike was like Bukit Apek-slighly shorter but steeper. The view was quite nice despite the scorching hot weather. We were literally sweating while taking photos.




Then, we went to Teluk Kemang for tea time pit stop where we had keropok lekor and goreng pisang. 

And the last stop was Masjid PD for prayers.

hence #roadtripmissionwasaSUCCESS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe