Killing 3 birds using one stone in just one day #diwali

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Oh well the title of this post explains how Weatherman and I did exhilarating stuff during the mid-week public holiday for Diwali celebration.

Since we both reserved this whole day for our "date-day", we actually did 3 extreme activities.

1) Hiking to Bukit Gasing

Bukit Gasing is located at Petaling Jaya. I was amazed by the green area despite Petaling Jaya is near to the concrete jungle near to KL. In fact its even greener than my Bukit Apek in Tampin. Nevertheless, we left Slothland around 640am and reached Bukit Gasing around 730am. There is no entrance fee required and the crowd was huge. It surprised me on how Malaysians actually are into physical activities these days.


Managed to climb up to this temple...impressed with myself yo


Okay, for Bukit Gasing-Weatherman has brought me to 2 main attractions which were the temple and the bridge. Oh man, the hike was horrendous -  I almost pitam/ passed out as it was too extreme for me to handle.


Testing Macro shot using Sony A5100

Weatherman feeding the kids with some Gardenia bread



Some small stream of water found at Bukit Gasing

This was taken at the Jambatan at Bukit Gasing

I still cannot believed that I actually climbed that high peak...it was crazee

But it was a good experience. Got monkeys, got greenery, got water stream - to name a few. Looking forward to go here again.

2) Zoo Negara

Okay you may laugh, of all the places - why Zoo Negara? Its easy peasy because both of us are huge fans of animals.

We actually bought tickets via 11street and it costed us RM39 inclusive the entrance ticket to view the pandas. It was a good deal. This is my 2nd time to Zoo Negara and the displayed animals was entertaining.

Minus, the crowd was too many (because it was school holidays) but we managed to survive that.

Hence below are the photos at the Zoo Negara:

Loving the Macro shots taken by Weatherman using my Sony A5100





#IthinkIminlovewithAIRGEDEGANG

Some bangau

This lion actually knows how to actually pose-just like MoMo

Lazy Panda

'Sodap ni if masak cili apiiii'

3) Kayaking at Tasik Putrajaya

Okay last activity. So with busuk busuk condition, we drove to Slothland for Kayaking activity. At first we went to Marina Putrajaya unfortunately there was no kayaking activity being served there. Then we went to Kelab Tasik Putrajaya, luckily it was available there.

The rate was actually for single kayak is RM 10 per hour and for double is RM 15 per hour.

So we went kayaking and IT WAS FUN yet scary (because I was sitting in front and I'm afraid that the kayak will went terbalik) but ha ha ha the kayak itself is quite stable and safe (but we were both wet due to paddling)

These are some shots taken during our Kayaking activity : (was freaked out that my camera might fall into the water) luckily nothing scary happened

Peaceful Slothland

View from my seat inside the kayak

Selfie shot when kayaking

That concludes our Diwali activity. On that night itself I slept at 9pm and woke up at 7am.

HAHAHAHAHA ok bye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe