Raya Raya Raya #2017

Thursday, June 29, 2017

I guess its really crazy like how fast time flies.

First it was the month of Ramadan..

Ramadan is the most holy month for Muslims and is the month where Muslims all around the world try their best to be better Muslims. Ramadan is sweet and it’s special. However, it can also pose many challenges of different kinds to most people. One of it is maintaining patience in amidst of hunger (in which I struggle a lot).

Speaking of Raya, it seems like yesterday I celebrated Raya back in 2016, but hahaha here I am celebrating Raya in 2017.

There's nothing exciting much for Raya this year- the routines are always the same since 1991.


"Isi kuih inside balang, makan and makan and makan"

Also my car insurance has expired so screw it, I have lesser money to spend for this Raya.

Anyhow, here's some snapshots taken during Raya this year:

We actually kind of "rojak" with this year's Raya theme for Day 1 of Raya. The hues doesn't actually matches with one another but whatever #yolo

I kind of hated my Raya dress this year, but surprisingly it looks good in the picture. Thank you Lubna #lubnaootd

Raya's usual squad at Kampung Tedong, Merlimau


Love you Sheilaaaa..

For 2nd day of Raya, I'm wearing this material that I bought from Yogyakarata. Loving the colour hues..

Its funny to see how the kids have grown so fasttt..

I didn't take much photos for Raya this year...but overall, it was a decent celebration and good time for bonding with family members..

Also, I decided to be a good girl and re-designed my blog. Woot woot! I think I deserve some claps, it’s been long due. It’s quite a quicky job, I usually take a week to finish a theme.  This baby took me only 1 day. I may be a snail at coding, so please don’t judge. Being fickle minded certainly did not help. And sometimes I argue with myself whether to add that 1 pixel detail no one would notice.



Why LEX? Simply because the main colour is white. I’ve been wanting a minimalist concept to my blog. If you see some glitches and minor inconsistencies, do not panic. I’m still tweaking some minor details of this theme. I’m so excited now, I love this theme! And will probably love it more once it’s done 100%! ;D

Till then, xoxo Arnis.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe