Its finally my day off and...

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

...i got 12 missed calls from my workplace *sigh*

For the first time in my life I'm taking my Annual Leave (AL) without travelling to anywhere else.
I was thinking of taking a break from work for just one day..but boy, these people are driving me crazyyyy...

The term "work-life balance" does not actually exist at my current workplace and tonnes of Whatsapp messages are popping from my phone reminding of work, work & work.

Bear, Hobbit, Lalang, Oink Oink, Moon, Teapot, Pooh (nicknames will be shared later in another blog entree) & etc bombarded me with their foolish questions. "WHY CANT THEY JUST LET ME REST FOR 1 FREAKING DAY!?!?"

Okay enough with my shitty rants. Thinking about that will make me more pissed off than expected.

Anyways, I went to Mydin this morning- tiptoeing myself to buy ingredients for SHELL OUT.

Fyi Shell Out is a combination of seafood with mixed sauce which have the spicy and a zest of tangerine taste.

The taste of my Shell Out is pretty decent. Looking forward to cook more Shell Out meal later.


Since the seafood portion is not enough to fit inside 1 plate- I decided to put all inside a tray. Oh and there's this mantou that I've found in the freezer. Taste was good.

Momo seems delighted to have a company at home.

The Apek contractor seems to finish the ongoing construction. Looking forward to clean the pool so I can splash inside with my new unicorn float that I just purchased online.

Okay, gotta go offline to fetch my parents from the airport.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe