intersection

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

So, I’ve been really bad to my own blog.

So bad, I’ve forgotten about it. Well, no fret.

One of the lists in my 2017 resolutions is to blog more. And, that’s my first resolution ...which I just made 2 seconds ago as I’m typing this. One of the reasons why I’ve been avoiding to blog is that I always hated whatever I’ve written in the past. Depending on the mood I’m in. And right now I’m in a pretty good mood. The blogsphere has changed, and very few still blog the way blogs were written.  And I’ve decided not to care whether I, you or anyone else hates it or not, because at the end of the day, I’m writing for myself. So, what the heck am I up to right now? Absolutely nothing.

Currently, I’m at crossroads. I’m not sure whether I should a) To quit my current job, b) Opted for this new job that I successfully secure or c) sit home, get a freaking hobby and nothing else. Surely, the last one seems more ideal to me, but I can’t bear the idea of not having money. If I’m lucky, I could be one of the very few that earns through hobbies (yeah, dream on!).

Okay gotta continue my work. Speak soon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe