Review - Clinelle

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I used to have problems related to facial products. My face has always been so oily and greasy (until the amount of oil on my face can goreng some pisang )

Luckily, I've found a product which magically can suit my sensitive, oily skin which is CLINELLE.


What I like most about Clinelle:

1) Clinelle products are dermatologically tested
2) They claimed that they are formulated and manufactured in the USA which is scientifically proven and consider as safe
3) The price is quite reasonable (not too cheap & not too expensive)
4) You can easily buy it at the nearby drug stores like Watson and Guardian.

So I've bought a set of Clinelle product in Watson.


Thsese are the products that I've use daily :

1) Clinelle Whitening Cleanser (RM 26.80)
What I like about the facial wash- it is not so foamy and you can feel that your face feel fresh and clean upon using it.


2) Clinelle Whitening Toner (RM 26.80)
The toner has the light-kind of feel. and i like the spray kind of toner so it is easier to be used on your face (you can even it by using your own hands)


3) Clinelle Day Cream (RM 44.80)
Feel like ordinary day cream but you can feel your face is fully protected. Also, it comes in a tube.


4) Clinelle Night Cream (RM 47.80)
Price is slightly expensive but its worth it


5) Clinelle Whitening Serum (RM 63.80)
This the most expensive one but the serum is thick and you dont need to apply it everyday (maybe twice a week).



6) Clinelle Facial Mask
I got this for free given by Watson (yay) Havent try this before but looks good.


If you are interested to try Clinelle by yourself, do not hesitate to buy a Clinelle Starter Kit which costs around RM 29.90. As for me personally, I have no complaint when using Clinelle :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe